Hallowed Halls and Shallow Graves

HH&SG: The Town

Our heroes, Ezio Auditore de Firenze and Lucio Bianchi de Roma traveled into the tavern and met with the mysterious contact, Nero who tells them that a plot of the Devil is awaking and something must be done soon. Claiming that the order comes straight from His Holiness, the Pope, to recover an ancient relic who’s power could bring back the dead; Nero points them in the direction of town, Livorno, where an incident had recently occurred. Now our heroes ride to the small, sea-side town in hopes that they’ll be one step closer to their rewards but can a member of the Medici Sons and and ex-member of the Gilda dei Sole work together long enough to stop this threat before things get out of hand?

Our heroes ride away from the tavern and as they do, Nero yells out to them “Good luck! I look forward to seeing you triumph…or fail!”. So, they rode off to the town but the distance is a day’s ride though dense forest home to beasts of many natures. Some light, some much more dark.

Comments

spot check(4) listen check(7) when we are in the forest

HH&SG: The Town
 

Listen check

spot check

Lucio is cautious as he rides

HH&SG: The Town
 

“so lucio are you a fighter were you trained in the Medici family? Hm? Or did they just send you because they didn’t want to send anyone better?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Si, they trained me when I was but a boy. I used to travel between Roma and Frienze for my training. Once I was of age I was going through the process to be a Guard at the Vaticano, before I was called to Service the Medici. I was born and raised as if I were a son of the Medici. They are family to me. What about you assassino?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

I am a orphan…a member of the sole adopted me because they needed small hands…As I grew older they began to teach me how to fight…by tue age of 15 I was able to do my first guard assignment…by age 20 I found the love of my life…but that’s a whole other story thats for another time…soon after I decided that I am done with the sole family…yes they were my family but I had to do things on my own…I found out that biological father was an assassin way back..his name was mine…they said he died but I believe he is still alive…now I’m slowly building up my new guild where our mission is to protect and serve if the pay is right…so are we close to this town yet?

HH&SG: The Town
 

The sun is high and the wind is calm.
D: rolls : 5 & 6
Q: rolls: 17 spot, 12 listen

You both notice the land becoming more thick as you go along. You spot the forest edge. but…

Q: your spot check allows you to notice that birds are flying out of the forest. Something must have them spooked. Strange. Listen check allows you to hear…silence…what kind of commotion causes birds to fly and not make a sound?

HH&SG: The Town
 

“lucio hold on…something is wrong” climb(+8) to the nearest tree and do a spot check(4)when at the top

HH&SG: The Town
 

Ezio struggles with his horse as he draws closer to the forest and dismounts to climb up a tree. The horse, scared for some odd reason, flees for it’s life back to the tavern. Ezio up the tree, spots several birds, not flocks, random birds, flying away from the tree tops. Something is wrong in the forest…and now he has no horse…

HH&SG: The Town
 

Ooc:damnit…lol
“hmmm…what’s wrong with these birds..” climbs back down and walks out the forest with hand ready to draw weapon

HH&SG: The Town
 

Handle animal check (10) and ride check (13)

“What is it assassino? we are almost at the end of the forest.” Lucio says

ooc: In response to anthonies post, anthony please do me really fast and I will catch up to speed with alex

HH&SG: The Town
 

“something is making these birds and my horse flee…”another listen check(7) and a search check(8)

HH&SG: The Town
 

Ooc: where did everyone go

HH&SG: The Town
 

ooc: waiting for anthony to do my checks. at the moment, as it reads, you are at the edge of the forest.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Ooc:yeah I know maybe he Is doing something

HH&SG: The Town
 

Dennis: Listen: 12 Spot: 17. You look at Ezio. You don’t hear anything suspicious but when you look at the forest edge, you look not to the sky, but to ground. The wolves…they’re just laying down…awaiting something…odd

HH&SG: The Town
 

Slows down to a stop, Stares at the wolves for minute before starting up and slowly approaching them

one hand on sword in case the wolves move to attack

HH&SG: The Town
 

Dennis: You approach at the forest’s edge carefully with sword in hand.

Q: You struggle to keep hold of your horse. It bobs and bucks but you get there. It does not want to be where you’re at.

You both notice the animals are acting strange. The birds are flying away. You prepare to defend yourselves against the wolves but they just stare at you both and lay back down at the edge. Waiting…

HH&SG: The Town
 

Continue to leave the forest keeping an eye out for the wolves and what ever they are waiting for

HH&SG: The Town
 

sense motive (6) on wolves “why is everything acting strange?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

You both proceed through the forest.
Q: Sense Motive: 13. You observe the animals and they seem uneasy but then again, you can’t be sure. Animals do not have reactions like humans.

As you both proceed through forest, you find a beaten path. Some one has been here recently.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Ooc:sorry I havent been on work and school today I’ll finish this up tomorrow I’m really tired ok Tony I’ll tyyt

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Assassino, look at the path,” Lucio said, “Lets investigate, this could be linked to the artifact seeing how strange the animals are acting”

HH&SG: The Town
 

follows lucio let’s go

HH&SG: The Town
 

starts heading cautiously down the path

HH&SG: The Town
 

You both walk down the beaten path, wary of what might be down it. As you walk down the path, you hear a man cry out in pain. He’s not too far ahead. But, you feel a sudden chill down your spine.

HH&SG: The Town
 

shakes it off and has the horse run towards the person screaming

HH&SG: The Town
 

runs with the horse has hand on weapon ready spot check(4) listen check(7)

HH&SG: The Town
 

You both head toward the sound
Dennis: roll of handle animal. roll: 18
Q: roll for handle animal. roll: 3 Listen check: 6 Spot Check: 15…you lose control of your horse. You still hear the usual screams and you gaze up at the sky. Is it you, or is that smoke…from the end of the path? Is that man on fire!?

You both head toward the sounds of the screaming man with swords in hand but the horses don’t want to be anywhere near there. Lucio calmed his horse but Ezio’s horse ran for his life.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Continue towards the sound ready to attack if necessary Spot check

HH&SG: The Town
 

ooc:fuck I lost my horse again….
“lucio this is bad what’s making every animal in the forest flee?”*runs to the man ready to draw weapon

HH&SG: The Town
 

Dennis: Spot roll: 12. You see something down the road. Something…purple…strange and eerie…

You both charge to the man with weapons drawn. You meet the end of the path only to see a crater. A man in robes cries out in pain as he grasps something that sends a chill down your spines. Smoke permeates from the object and forces animals to flee.

HH&SG: The Town
 

attack the man Initiative +4 base attack: +11 (Weapon Focus adds +1)

HH&SG: The Town
 

ooc: Correction, attacks him using non-leathal damage

HH&SG: The Town
 

“lucio what are you doi g this man was on fire and you attack him? "

HH&SG: The Town
 

Ooc:my iPod is acting like a Jew I apologize for the repeat of comments

HH&SG: The Town
 

Dennis: Your attack breaks through the man’s robe. sin he was flat-footed He takes 5 slash dam and falls back.

You both see the man, no longer holding the object. The object glows with an eerie aura. The man curdles into a fetal position, whimpering cries of pain.

HH&SG: The Town
 

picks up the object to investigate it

HH&SG: The Town
 

Lucio grabs the object. It’s an artifact, crude in it’s design and seemingly evil.

Dennis: As you pick up the object, pain grips you and the mortise from the pain forces you to grip it still. (you take 2 dam) It soon whispers words in your mind. Lucio…Lucio…

HH&SG: The Town
 

what are you?

Lucio is forced to kneel from the pain. He tries to keep focus.

(81 health remains)

HH&SG: The Town
 

the mental assault continues (you take 1 dam) Lucio…Hero of His Holiness…Hero of the Vatican…Lucio…Master of the Staff….

HH&SG: The Town
 

(80 damage)

what are you doing to me? Who are you?

Lucio didn’t know what sorcery this was. He was a mixture of emotions, could this be from the object assaulting his mind? He felt helpless but he still tried to retain his sanity and regain control of his mind.

HH&SG: The Town
 

“lucio? Are you ok?” Spot check(4) listen check(7)^goes to reach for te staff to take it away*

HH&SG: The Town
 

The artifact begins to glow purple. The assault continues (you take 1 dam) Lucio…Horse Charger…Slayer of the Sole Assassin…Leader of Medici…

HH&SG: The Town
 

Dennis: You realize this thing is telling you all you wish to know. How to achieve your fondest wishes. But the assault is taking it’s toll. But it is alluring to hear the strange voice.

HH&SG: The Town
 

“lucio? Can you here me? You have to drop the staff”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“lucio? Can you here me? You have to drop the staff”

HH&SG: The Town
 

(79 health remaining)

Lucio was fighitng this unknown force trying to let go of the staff. He tries to say “help me” but cries out in pain instead.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Q: Spot roll: 12, Listen roll: 16. You see the artifact is evil looking but that could be just the latest gothic fashion going around. You hear the curdled man whisper a phrase “The staff of dreams, not what is seems. The more you stare, dream a nightmare.” You touch the staff to take it away but succumb to the same fate. Ezio….Assassin King…World’s greatest hero…Savior of Tomorrow…Slayer of Medici Curs…

HH&SG: The Town
 

“ugh…what us thus force”use magic device(6)

HH&SG: The Town
 

Both heroes grasping the staff, both hearing a strange and alluring voice.

Dennis: You take 2 dam. Lucio…I make wishes truth…wish a wish, Lucio…

Q: You take 3 dam. Ezio…leader of Assassin guild…wish…wish a wish…

HH&SG: The Town
 

Q: You break free of the staff, barely able to stand. You’re barely able to walk or see.

Lucio kneeling still, continues under the staff’s control.

HH&SG: The Town
 

(hp 71) try’s to speak but all that comes out is a yell use magic device(6)

HH&SG: The Town
 

Lucio takes a minute to regain his grip on reality. Before coming to realize that he was freed from that evil force. He took a minute to get up and collect himself before realizing that Ezio had taken the staff from him. Not wanting the Assassin to lose his sanity and saving him or leave hiim for his mind to rot? that was a decision that Lucio had to make. He made his choice. He took off his cloak and wrapped it around his hand and went to grab the artifact hoping that he wouldn’t succumb to the staff again.

HH&SG: The Town
 

(ooc: never mind please disregard my last comment)

HH&SG: The Town
 

Q: You attempt to free Lucio but with no avail. You instead yell as loud as you can.

Dennis: you take 1 dam. Lucio…make a wish…tell me your desire…fame? money? women?…

the curdled man startled awake by Ezio’s shout, tries to crawl to Lucio.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Lucio started to lose focus. This force forced him on his hands now to support his body. was this the artifact that the Vatican was after? or was this another one of Satan’s artifacts. He tries to regain control of his mind in order to try to let go of the staff. (Concentration check)

HH&SG: The Town
 

sees the man crawling to lucio “h..he did..thus to us…” readys hidden blade and attacks the man (ooc: hidden blade counts as a sneak attack therefore it’s 5d6s str mod is 3 frigid 18-20 and base attack is 7)

HH&SG: The Town
 

Crit* 18-20 x2

HH&SG: The Town
 

From a distance, you both here a voice from the sky. “Try a will save you guys!” who is that?

Dennis: You finally break free from the staff. You look behind you to see the curdled man, having placed a relic necklace over your head.

Q: you fall to the ground, your legs buckling beneath you.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Will save(7)
Ooc: tristin!!!!!

HH&SG: The Town
 

(will save [+4])

Lucio takes a minute to regain his grip on reality and looks at the curdled man who just put the necklace over Lucio’s neck. “Who are you?” Lucio asks the as he breathes heavily slowly regaining his grip on reality.

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Father…Pietro…the man…you tried…to attack…” said the man

Dennis: Your save allows you to regain some mental consciousness, you begin to stand
Q: Your save allows you to stand once more, but barely. The mental attack leaving only a small headcache

You both look at this man, dressed in black and brown robes.

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Forgive me Father, you looked like you were going to draw a weapon, instinct took over. I thank you for saving me.” Lucio says as he reaches to help Father Pietro up.

HH&SG: The Town
 

“how…how d-did you get this staff…” gather information(7)

HH&SG: The Town
 

“I am Lucio Bianchi de Roma” Lucio said as he helped the father up

HH&SG: The Town
 

“All is…forgiven, my son…By any chance…are you…sent by His… His Holiness?” stammers the tired man. You help him up but both soon realize that the object is still there…

HH&SG: The Town
 

“I need a minute to collect myself father”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Si, a messenger named Nero Angelo del Luna dei Cacciatore sent us for the missing Artifact.” Lucio Looks at the staff. “What is that artifact? Is it of Satan’s work?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Si my son, tis the devil’s work.” said the priest. He looked over on the artifact and spoke “The staff of dreams. A wicked cane whose voice of succubus enticed the souls of men. Make a wish with such a thing and the devil uses your fondest wish as a trade for your soul.” The man stumbled to his feet and shuffled to the staff.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Goes to stop the father

“Father is there any way we could pick up the staff without succumbing to it’s sorcery?” Lucio Asks

HH&SG: The Town
 

“so this staff grants you a wish for your soul?…

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Don’t even think about it Assassino, you sell your soul to the Devil and I will strike you down in the Name of His Holiness,” Lucio said angrily at Ezio.

HH&SG: The Town
 

The priest stops and says “Si, the staff grants one wish. In exchange, the devil claims your soul! As for claiming the staff, only a man of god can take hold of the staff and claim her for Roma”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“lucio relax mr.medutche I don’t plan on it…father so you saying the pope can only claim it?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“lucio relax mr.medutche I don’t plan on it…father so you saying the pope can only claim it?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“No, assassin. A man of god.” The priest trudges toward the staff. A rustle from the trees can be heard. Something is coming toward you.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Spot check(4) listen check(7)

HH&SG: The Town
 

readies to attack if it is a hostile threat and protect the father Spot Check

HH&SG: The Town
 

You both ready yourselves for whatever is coming for you
Q: Spot: 13 Listen:11. You see a tree moving and wood cracking…fast. this thing is very quick
Dennis: Spot: 11. You see the trees move in the distance.

You await the enemy coming…

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Jesus of Nazareth, can’t I leave you two alone for a day?” said Nero, coming from the brush. He walked toward the priest and said “Hello Father. You’ve found the staff then?” The father nodded.

HH&SG: The Town
 

initiative 4, base attack +10(11 with Weapon focus)

Lucio braces for the enemy ready to attack the moment is shows to be hostile.

HH&SG: The Town
 

“You really want to sheath your swords, men.” said Nero in a cold voice

HH&SG: The Town
 

sheathes sword “Oh padre, sorry” Lucio says, “So that is the artifact that went missing?” Lucio sighs in relief that it was Nero and not an demon.

HH&SG: The Town
 

readies rapier “lucio I hope your ready for what ever come out those trees noble man”

HH&SG: The Town
 

sheathed sword I apologize Nero

HH&SG: The Town
 

Nero stands before the staff. Without flinching, he grabs the staff. It sparks with hellish fire but Nero shows no signs of pain. He lifts the staff and sheaths it upon his back. “This thing? It is but a child’s cane compared to what you face, Lucio.” Nero turns and thanks the Priest for finding the relic.

HH&SG: The Town
 

“but…looks at luciowhat just happened….”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“I take it we are in the right place to continue our search no?” Lucio asks.

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Yes Lucio, the town of Livorno is close” said Nero. He turned to leave but instead, turned around and faced Lucio and Ezio. “Hm. You two. Do you think you could do me a favor?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“I’m hungry…”opens bag and takes out trail mix sweety begins to eat

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Of course Padre,” Lucio said to Nero, “What is it?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

What’s the favor Nero still eating the trail mix

HH&SG: The Town
 

“charming, Ezio…very charming…in any instance, because to the importance of my work, I’ll be busy most of the time. If you could, should you find any other relics such as these, return them to me. I’m sure the Vatican shall reward you both handsomely”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Of course Padre,” Lucio said as he realized the necklace he was wearing bleonged to father Pietro. “Father Pietro, this is your necklace no?” Lucio took off the knecklace to give back to Father Pietro.

HH&SG: The Town
 

still eating no problem Nero

HH&SG: The Town
 

still eating no problem Nero

HH&SG: The Town
 

The father nods “Thank you my son, but the necklace is not mine. Tis the relic of this man” The father pats Nero on the back. “Thank you father, but I need it not. Tell you what, take the necklace and this one as well. They’re blessed you see. One protects from charges upon the mind, the other tells the location of a relic when it is near. Use them both and aid His Holiness” With that, Nero handed Ezio and Lucio the two necklaces and left into the woods with Father Pietro.

HH&SG: The Town
 

“shiny…no problem Nero….oh no…”

HH&SG: The Town
 

Lucio waved “May god bless your travels Padres,” Lucio said before turning to Ezio. “Shall we use the necklace to locate any possible relics in this area?” Lucio placed the knecklace that protected against attacks to the mind around his neck while Ezio had the one that Located the Relics.

( ooc: did we both get two neckalces or did one of us get each one?)

HH&SG: The Town
 

“yes I shall take the one to find the relics and we have a problem…”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“What is it Assassino?” Lucio asked

HH&SG: The Town
 

(both get one)
Nero left without another word. You both are now in the middle of the forest. You must get to the other end of the forest. Wait, you stopped to get a map right? right?…right?

HH&SG: The Town
 

“I’m out of trail mix……” and yes I have a map pulls map out of bag

HH&SG: The Town
 

“I’m out of trail mix……” and yes I have a map pulls map out of bag

HH&SG: The Town
 

Lucio shakes his head at Ezio but is grateful that he remembered he had a map. Lucio still don’t know what to think of Ezio but he is being in a more favorable Light and slowly gaining his trust though little by little. Lucio looked into his bag to see if had a map as well as compass and when he found them sighed with a slight smile on his face as he took out his own as well and worked on finding his bearings and which way Livorno is relative to their current location.

HH&SG: The Town
 

ooc:so is this part of the campaign done?

HH&SG: The Town
 

(nope, you’ve yet to reach the town)
You navigate your way through the forest but night falls. your forced to set up camp on the forest’s edge

HH&SG: The Town
 

(ok)
“so lucio what was the staff telling you or it didnt speak to you”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“It was tempting me with desires, nothing worth mentioning,” Lucio said as he eats a little trail mix. “I find it odd that out side of the Staff, we haven’t been attacked. Forests are usually popular areas to be attacked by nature or highwaymen.”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“yeah i feel a little out of it it promised me that i can be king of assassins, i was tempted but i digress…so what do we do once we get to this town? i mean we have the necklaces i can see if i can garther anything from people maybe the tavern like in the last towwn…”looks at the necklace “shiny heh…i didnt think i be here today…i didnt think i can actually start this guild the sole was a good start to get my training but i mean no point im tired of the fighting i want to fight for something worth while…i have a group of 5 assassins back home…they been training since i started they almost to my level…well lets get some sleep we have to get out of here tomorrow morning”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“I will stand watch for a little while longer,” Lucio said as he took a sentinel position. He took this as an opportunity to train for a little bit for when he is able to return back to the Vatican and continue his Guard Training.

HH&SG: The Town
 

you were a guard?

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Trying to become one for the Vaticano, I was born and raised under it’s guidance and wing. Even though my family were Medici, we followed the rulings of the Church to a higher more acute point over the family. Well we did have the help of the Medici supporters in the Vatican as well that allowed us to become a noble family in Roma.”

HH&SG: The Town
 

i see my mission is to help who ever pays good if the vadican needs help with anything they can call us we will be glad to help for the greater good hopefully we find these relics in time
they grant power…and nero wants us to bring them to him

HH&SG: The Town
 

“If I were to be offered a guard position in place for this, I would hope that I turn it down and continue to walk the same path as all the other guards start at the bottom and work my way up.” Lucio said, “Only God guides my path, and my life and fate is in his hands. What ever path he has for me I shall walk. For only those who have worked off the sweat of their brow and have suffered may truly know what the splendors of the Kingdom of Heaven shall be.”

HH&SG: The Town
 

your a holy person arent you? heh…have you ever thought about starting your own?

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Si, and about starting my own what?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

im just saying be your own person

HH&SG: The Town
 

“I am my own person. I’ve always lived to help others. When Lorenzo took over the family he gained a lot from doing favors for people. The Vatican has also been a big part of my life and I wish only to repay them back with my service.”

HH&SG: The Town
 

or you could become a assassin

HH&SG: The Town
 

“an intriguing offer, but I must refuse at this point in time,” Lucio said, “We just met yesterday, and already I am being recruited for your guild. At the moment my loyalties are with the Medici and The Vatican. Though lets see how this quest of ours turns out, I fear that the world we both know now is about to change.”

HH&SG: The Town
 

night falls. it is pitch black and Lucio falls asleep. The morning dawns as you both awaken. You both wonder how come you weren’t attacked but shrug it off and leave for Livorno. only an hours ride now but oh yeah…Ezio lost his horse. on foot, the journey’s about three hours…

HH&SG: The Town
 

Riding along side Ezio keeping an eye and ear out or anything suspicious spot and listen check

HH&SG: The Town
 

(his fault for losing his horse)

“Ezio, you know you could just ask to ride for a little bit,” Lucio Asked

HH&SG: The Town
 

(I just had to lose my horse damn you Tony)
“if your offering a ride sure I’ll hitch a ride”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“As long as you don’t lose my horse fine,” Stops and gets off to let Ezio Ride for a bit, but for insurance he walked along side holding the reigns in case the horse tries to buck him off or he tries something stupid.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Yeah yeah…I’m out of trail mix…

HH&SG: The Town
 

“You obviously never had to last a week with only 3 days rations” Lucio said jokingly

HH&SG: The Town
 

Ha ha ha very funny lucio

HH&SG: The Town
 

You both take turns riding the horse and take three hours doing so. You finally reach the town of Livorno but see there’s hardly anyone here. Those still here looked nervous. Strange.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Spot check(4) listen check(7)

HH&SG: The Town
 

Spot and listen check

HH&SG: The Town
 

you both use spot and listen checks. There’s nothing out of the ordinary here except the people here. They just seem nervous…like they have a secret that could be horrifying…

HH&SG: The Town
 

*walk up to a random man and intimidate(7) to find out what’s going on

HH&SG: The Town
 

Walks up to a different person “Hello, I am a fighter from Roma sent to investigate the strange rumors that come from this town. Is there anything you can tell me or point me in the directions of someone who can or knows more?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

Q: You walk up and intimidate a person. Roll: 17. You get the man to tell you that the mayor was busy but he might know something. He continues to babble on and on about his wife and four children and how you shouldn’t kill him.
Dennis: You walk up to a random person. You ask them about what’s going on? They just shrug you off and try to hide in their homes.

You both try to gain information and Ezio gets some answers but from now on, people will know you both for being intimidating. Careful, how you act will affect how people react to you.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Lucio the man I just talk to says the mayor might know something

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Ezio did you find anything out, and why did you intimidate them, now it will be harder for us to get information,” Lucio said a little annoyed

HH&SG: The Town
 

“alright then let’s go try and see the mayor.” Lucio says as he begins walking to the town hall with his horse.

HH&SG: The Town
 

The people begin to scurry back into their homes

HH&SG: The Town
 

effectively locking their doors, trying to shut you out.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Hmmm weird town….listen check

HH&SG: The Town
 

Q: Roll: 16. You hear as the locks clicks and the doors are slammed shut.
The Town hall in at the northern end of the town. You knock on the door but it’s locked. The secretary looks out of the small peephole. “w-w-who are you? w-what do you want?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

Lucio notices this and takes note as he gets closer to the town hall

HH&SG: The Town
 

“I am Lucio Bianchi de Roma, I want to speak with the mayor. Roma sent me to investigate the strange rumors,” Lucio said to the secretary

HH&SG: The Town
 

speaks to the woman we need to speak with the mayor please"

HH&SG: The Town
 

nervously, the man continues to stammer. “N-no, can’t do it. B-b-busy…yes…very very busy. Go now, p-p-please.”

HH&SG: The Town
 

Sense motive, diplomacy check “Please this matter is of importance,” Lucio said.

HH&SG: The Town
 

“you have 10 seconds to open the door”

HH&SG: The Town
 

Dennis Sense Motive: 6 Diplomacy: 15.

The man nods a no again. “Look, b-b-bad things have been h-h-h-happening. The mayor, k-k-knows nothing. Speak t-to J-j-j-jasper…he’s the grave man’s assistant. He knows more. He’s digs d-d-ditches in the b-b-b-back…”

HH&SG: The Town
 

The man locks the door again. Ezio’s comment sends the man hiding in the building. He’s now too afraid to come out again.

HH&SG: The Town
 

“fine…ill be back walks to the back to find the grave digger hello?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Thank you,” Lucio said with a slight bow, “now ezio lets go see this Jasper.” Lucio said as he went to go see jasper.

HH&SG: The Town
 

You both head to the back. You both find jasper. He seems to be nervous, angry, and solemn. Best if only one of you speaks with him.

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Good day, sir, I am Lucio Bianchi de Roma, do you mind if I ask you some questions in regards to the strange rumors?” Lucio asked calmly and collectively

HH&SG: The Town
 

Conversation Role! Roll: 17. Jasper looks at you with empty eye sockets(ewww) and says “You hear about them?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

stands their wishing he saved some of his trail mixsigh

HH&SG: The Town
 

“The corpses, si,” Lucio said caught a little off guard by the empty eye sockets, “Any idea what happened to them?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

he continues “aye…i saw what happened, yes i did. Saw somethin’ in the graves. A man. doing somethin’ to the bodies. Then…ehh…”

HH&SG: The Town
 

looks at the gdrave digger “uhhh…” pukes

HH&SG: The Town
 

“What happened next?” Lucio asked, “Who was the man?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

thinks to himself“this man has no eyes”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“don’t know ’im…” Jasper continued. “He’s fast though…wait…you think you can stop ‘em? heh, you ain’t got no chance never…they took me eyes, they did…take your’s too, i’d bet…”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“an’ i see ya there vomitin’ you pansy…dey took me eyes, not me ears. Soft of stomach, eh? not gonna last i’d say…”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“where did he go?” Lucio asked

HH&SG: The Town
 

“dunno…last i saw..err…heard, he was fightin’ boss…might still be there…”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Where is your boss?” Lucio asked

HH&SG: The Town
 

Jasper smirked and said with a dire tone. “Home….Graveyard”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“let go find his boss before I lose the rest of my trail mix”

HH&SG: The Town
 

I’ll ride on ahead to assist if he is still fighting please be quick," Lucio said as he jumped on his horse and rode of toward’s Jasper’s boss’s Home…Graveyard. He knew had to hurry. He felt bad but not as bad since he is an assassin and made everyone in the town except jasper afraid of them. Who was this man that was doing, what could this all mean?

HH&SG: The Town
 

Dennis: You ride along the cobblestone path. You see the iron gates. Strong, reinforced iron gates, locked three times over with heavy pad locks. What to do…
Q: You follow behind Lucio, who rides ahead. You’re stuck walking behind, on the path to the graveyard with the creepy assistant. He’s kind of freaking you out…

HH&SG: The Town
 

“I just had to lose my horse… cont. To walk….I’m hungry now damn…I should have saved some trail mix”

HH&SG: The Town
 

Q: Jasper turns to you with his empty eyes and said “Here, got this here food. Keeper usually gives it to the locals…” Jasper hands you a bag of Mystery Jerky “It’s good an’ good for ya…just don’t ask what it is…”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“I am sorry friend, please wait here for me” Lucio said as he gets off the horse and attempts to climb the gate.Climb(+9)

HH&SG: The Town
 

Detect poison

HH&SG: The Town
 

Dennis: Roll:17. You climb the gate. You soon feel the barbed wire as you grip the gate bars. (you take 1 dam) You make it pretty close to the top but see the top has spikes, barbs, and coiling spiked wire. whatever this is, they either really wanted something out or something in.
Q: You examine the jerky for any poisons and find that it’s fine with no poisons, except is looks lighter than typical beef jerky. How odd. But hey, it’s food.

HH&SG: The Town
 

eats the jerky this is good…
(lol this is just like the tristin thing where I had the choice to drink the potion he told me to hold and if I drank it I would be immortal for ten minutes but he put his dick in it…)

HH&SG: The Town
 

jump down(+9) Spot check for another way in what is taking them so long Ride along the gate and back looking for another way in

HH&SG: The Town
 

Lucio! I made it…you have to try hhis jerky it’s good

HH&SG: The Town
 

Ezio and Jasper come walking up to the graveyard gate. Jasper notices Lucio’s hands and said “Ah, tried to climb ‘er, ’ey? That’s not gonna work. Gotta have the keys, like me.” Jasper pulls from his dirty satchel, a ring of keys. “Tell you somethin’ else” Jasper continued “You get boss outta there an’ fix this mess, I’ll give ya a whole crate of this here jerky” That gate opens and creaks.

HH&SG: The Town
 

There’s a crate!…..lucio we have to get the boss…this jerky is good

HH&SG: The Town
 

Lucio goes in sword in hand looking for Jasper’s Boss and who ever he is fighting to off aid in anyway shape or form.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Lucio enters the Graveyard, totally prepared for anything to attack.
Ezio and Jasper continue to talk about the jerky. As Ezio asks if there’s more, jasper says “A’course there’s more. Boss makes ‘em ’imself. An entire warehouse full of ’em. But I ain’t got that key, only boss does.”

Situation Roll! The Graveyard is silent, strange, and empty.

Silent: Roll: 6. The people here are dead, so of course there’s no noise
Strange: Roll: 4. It’s just a place for the dead
Empty: Roll: 17. The graveyard is barren, even some of the headstones are missing!

You see many headstones, graves, and a large building on a hill.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Continue to search for Jasper’s Boss

HH&SG: The Town
 

You continue through the graveyard. You can choose one of three paths. One goes left and leads to the tombs. One goes right and leads to the mass graves. The last goes straight down and leads to the house on the hill.

HH&SG: The Town
 

Listen check

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Jasper any Idea where your Boss might be?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Gravekeeper Picard? He might be in his home on the hill but last i heard him, he was fighting off those…over by the tombs…”

Q: Your necklace begins to glow…

HH&SG: The Town
 

Notices the glowing necklace Ezio if you want go silence that necklace, I am going to help the Grave keeper at the tombs." Lucio said as he rode off towards the tombs

HH&SG: The Town
 

“shinier…sure…their is a relic near by”spot check(4)

HH&SG: The Town
 

Dennis: You go down the left path, onward toward the tombs.You see the great tombs of the rich and the wealthy but you don’t see anything out of the ordinary.

Q: Spot Check Roll:20! re-Roll: 14! CRITICAL!!. You move along the different paths but it doesn’t react. But then you move closer to Jasper and it shines brighter. He must have the relic! But where? What could it be?

HH&SG: The Town
 

(spot and listen check)If nothing turn back and go to Jasper and Q

HH&SG: The Town
 

Dennis: Spot:4 Listen:18. You don’t see anything but you hear some shuttering from the house on the hill. You’ better go back and check it out.

HH&SG: The Town
 

has rides at a running to the house to investigate

HH&SG: The Town
 

Dennis: You return back to the group with nothing to report but the necklace is still glowing. Looks like the relic is still around here somewhere…

HH&SG: The Town
 

Spot Check “Any luck Ezio”

HH&SG: The Town
 

The grave digger he has a relic

HH&SG: The Town
 

“Jasper?”

HH&SG: The Town
 

Yes he has a relic

HH&SG: The Town
 

Jasper looks to both of you and says “I can hear you, ya know. I know what you’re thinkin…” The ground begins to shake and the wind begins to moan. “…you want me keys, do ya? Well ya can’t have ’em!” Jasper, with almost supernatural powers, leaps to the house on the hill and the sky grows dark.

“uuuuhhhhh…..” what was that?

HH&SG: The Town
 

“uhhh lucio your seeing this right….Jasper come down from there and give me the relic”

HH&SG: The Town
 

Jasper laughs maniacally and hides deep into the house. Sadly, he’s the least of your problems…
let’s see…one, two, three…eight! Eight zombies…

HH&SG: The Town
 

Dear Christ…..lucio you better be ready int+4

HH&SG: The Town
 

BATTLE SITUATION!!!
[][][][][][Z][][][][][Z][][][][] Q Init Roll: 17
[][][][][][][][E][L][][][][][][] D Init Roll: 15
[][][][][Z][][][][][][][Z][][][] Z 1&2: 12
[][][][][][][Z][][Z][][][][][][] Z 3&4: 19
[][][][][Z][][][][][][][Z][][][] Z 5&6: 8
Z 7&8: 14

HH&SG: The Town
 

Ooc:shit….damn it Tony zombies really on my turn I want to make a 5 foot adjustment to the zombie next to ezio and do a full on attack base attack is 7/2 I’m attacking with rapier(1d6) crit18-20/x2 I add dex mod.(4) To what ever damage I do

HH&SG: The Town
 

[] Zombies 3&4 move in closer to Lucio.
[][][][][][][][][L][][][][][][] Ezio moves to Zombie 1 and attacks. Atk fail! no AC break!
[][][][][Z][][][][][][][Z][][][] Zombie 1 makes atk of opportunity Atk Roll: 17+3
[][][][][][][Z][][Z][][][][][][]
[][][][][Z][][][][][][][Z][][][]

HH&SG: The Town
 

spring attack into zombie group and whirlwind attack (Great sword, base attack 10/5)

HH&SG: The Town
 

If I kill any go into cleave and greater cleave to the closest one

HH&SG: The Town
 

“showoff”

HH&SG: The Town
 

[]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][Z][][][][][][][Z][][][]
[][][][][][][Z][][Z][][][][][][]
[][][][][Z][][][][][][][Z][][][]

Zombie 1 attacks Ezio, (you take 3dam) The wound burns! Fort.Sav: 15 (DC20)
Lucio attacks zombie 2. Great Cleave! Zombie takes 11 dam!
Zombies 3&4 move in closer. Zombies 5-8 attempt to flank

HH&SG: The Town
 

It gets through

HH&SG: The Town
 

ooc: forgot to mention, (weapon focus +1 to base attack for a base attack of +11)

HH&SG: The Town
 

[]
[][][][][][Z][][Z][][Z][][Z][][]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Oh no! Ezio’s been infected! (1dam each three rounds)

HH&SG: The Town
 

My fort save is +11 and I’m at 70hp

HH&SG: The Town
 

whirlwind attack on group of zombies

HH&SG: The Town
 

Ezio’s fort. Sav. saved him from a grim fate but the zombie’s continue to attack
Lucio uses a Whirlwind attack. Zombies 4,6, and 8 take 7 dam! zombie 2 dies!
Zombie 1 makes an atk of opportunity during Ezio’s fort. save. You take 1dam!
(Crap, it burns again! hurry, you have only two round to expel the sickness!)

HH&SG: The Town
 

Ooc:wait hold the fighting what was the roll for fort save?

HH&SG: The Town
 

Ok everything is going fast I’m half asleep lol hold on

HH&SG: The Town
 

Zombie 1 doesn’t get a AoO because I have improved uncanny dodge I can’t
Be flanked and AoO don’t affect me
And Craft(7) antidote

HH&SG: The Town
 

Spring attack Zombie 8 and(if zombie 8 dies) Greater cleave into zombie 6

HH&SG: The Town
 

{okay, explanation time. Q, your being attacked. Because I have none of your information on file here, unlike dennies, i’m making complete shots in the dark. You must make a Fort.Save every time you get hit by these things because a scratch or bite could infect you. This leaves you open to attacks of opportunity from the other zombies. Also, crafting antidotes x7 would take supplies, materials, and about six hours.} Everybody on the same page?

HH&SG: The Town
 

{yup and I keep my previous action}

HH&SG: The Town
 

Sorry I haven’t got around to it I’ll do it later today sorry Tony

HH&SG: The Town
 

sall goooood…man, battle sequences are hard online…

HH&SG: The Town
 

Sorry I wasn’t online…I had work and I have finals tomorrow so had to study

HH&SG: The Town
NemesisTypeT93

I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.